Monday, December 9, 2013

Op shop finds.


After a nice long break, I thought I'd share some of my op shop finds of the last little while.

Amazing bread bin. Yay! I had been searching for one for so long.


This awesome sifter was actually given to me by someone who reads my facebook page. How kind. I love it, and I found the orange bowl to go with it for 20 cents.


Amazing set of canisters to go in the van. Not in prefect condition but they are over 50 years old.


Some Tupperware for my green collection and a cute mug.


Glam shoes. $2.

I love this top for summer!

A jug for summer bbqs.

Kitch cups.

Hollie Hobby Goodness.

And of course, my ramekin collection expanded.


This is how it looks now.


Treasures. Happy hunting everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great to see you after such a long break. You did so well with all the op shop stuff, sorta kinda covet all of it, especially that summer top!! And the bread box and canister set, also.

    I also saw the little purse you put the caravan on...cute cute cute!!

    Have you kept on crafting all this time, or did you take a break from that, also?

    The only way I found out you had posted here is that I get email from blogspotting, which told me you had posted. I hadn't been here in a long, long time...haven't spent a lot of time on fb, either.

    Anyway, good to see you!!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce. Nice to hear your voice. I kept creating, but without the pressure to create all the time, so sometimes I didn't make anything for a couple of weeks, and then I created like a mad woman. Sometimes making something is the only thing to do. It's my own therapy. I have been doing some training too, and some volunteering, and I have been mourning some things going on in my beloved country. It's been such a huge year for me. How are you?

      Delete
  2. I really like almost everything here. but especially the jug with the orange floral decoration. my nana and grandad had that years ago, wow, brings back such happy memories of sipping cordial in endless hot summers in their big garden. thanks for linking in x

    ReplyDelete